+ 1Laboratorium für Lebensmittel- und Umweltanalytik, Harsefeld, Germany, 2UIS Umweltinstitut GmbH, Stuttgart, Germany, 3AnBUS e.V., Fürth, Germany, *Author to whom correspondence should be addressed at Laboratorium für Lebensmittel- und Umweltanalytik, Am Redder 3, 21698 Harsefeld, Germany, Tel: +49 41 64 811 241, Fax: +49 4164 64 72, e-mail: email@example.com
Chlorinated Ethyl and Isopropyl Phosphoric Acid Triesters in the Indoor Environment – An Inter-Laboratory Exposure Study
Article first published online: 21 DEC 2001
Volume 11, Issue 3, pages 145–149, September 2001
How to Cite
INGEROWSKI1*, G., FRIEDLE2, A. and THUMULLA3, J. (2001), Chlorinated Ethyl and Isopropyl Phosphoric Acid Triesters in the Indoor Environment – An Inter-Laboratory Exposure Study. Indoor Air, 11: 145–149. doi: 10.1034/j.1600-0668.2001.011003145.x
- Issue published online: 21 DEC 2001
- Article first published online: 21 DEC 2001
- Received for review 4 August 2000. Accepted for publication 21 February 2001.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.