+ 1National Public Health Institute, Laboratory of Environmental Microbiology and Unit of Environmental Epidemiology, 2Illinois Institute of Technology, Chemical and Environmental Engineering, Chicago, Illinois, USA, *Author for whom correspondence should be addressed at the National Public Health Institute, Laboratory of Environmental Microbiology and Unit of Environmental Epidemiology, POB 95, FIN-70701 Kuopio, Finland, Tel: +358 17 201 211, Fax: +358 17 201 155, e-mail: email@example.com
Comparison of Two-Level and Three-Level Classifications of Moisture-Damaged Dwellings in Relation to Health Effects
Article first published online: 21 DEC 2001
Volume 11, Issue 3, pages 192–199, September 2001
How to Cite
HAVERINEN1*, U., HUSMAN1, T., VAHTERISTO1, M., KOSKINEN1, O., MOSCHANDREAS2, D., NEVALAINEN1, A. and PEKKANEN1, J. (2001), Comparison of Two-Level and Three-Level Classifications of Moisture-Damaged Dwellings in Relation to Health Effects. Indoor Air, 11: 192–199. doi: 10.1034/j.1600-0668.2001.011003192.x
- Issue published online: 21 DEC 2001
- Article first published online: 21 DEC 2001
- Received for review 7 April 2000. Accepted for publication 16 December 2000.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.