Molecular mimicry and autoimmune liver disease: virtuous intentions, malign consequences
Article first published online: 21 DEC 2001
Volume 21, Issue 4, pages 225–232, August 2001
How to Cite
Bogdanos, D.-P., Choudhuri, K. and Vergani, D. (2001), Molecular mimicry and autoimmune liver disease: virtuous intentions, malign consequences. Liver, 21: 225–232. doi: 10.1034/j.1600-0676.2001.021004225.x
- Issue published online: 21 DEC 2001
- Article first published online: 21 DEC 2001
- Received and accepted 28 March 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.