Neuronal nitric oxide synthase immunoreactivity in the guinea-pig liver: distribution and colocalization with neuropeptide Y and calcitonin gene-related peptide
Article first published online: 21 DEC 2001
Volume 21, Issue 6, pages 374–379, December 2001
How to Cite
Esteban, F. J., Jiménez, A., Fernández, A. P., Del Moral, M. L., Sánchez-López, A. M., Hernández, R., Garrosa, M., Pedrosa, J. A., Rodrigo, J. and Peinado, M. Á. (2001), Neuronal nitric oxide synthase immunoreactivity in the guinea-pig liver: distribution and colocalization with neuropeptide Y and calcitonin gene-related peptide. Liver, 21: 374–379. doi: 10.1034/j.1600-0676.2001.210602.x
- Issue published online: 21 DEC 2001
- Article first published online: 21 DEC 2001
- Received 22 February, accepted 24 April 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.