Large-needle biopsy versus thin-needle biopsy in diagnostic pathology of liver diseases
Version of Record online: 21 DEC 2001
Volume 21, Issue 6, pages 391–397, December 2001
How to Cite
Röcken, C., Meier, H., Klauck, S., Wolff, S., Malfertheiner, P. and Roessner, A. (2001), Large-needle biopsy versus thin-needle biopsy in diagnostic pathology of liver diseases. Liver, 21: 391–397. doi: 10.1034/j.1600-0676.2001.210605.x
- Issue online: 21 DEC 2001
- Version of Record online: 21 DEC 2001
- Received 8 January, accepted 22 May 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.