Minimal liver injury in chronic hepatitis C virus infection is associated with low levels of soluble TNF-α/Fas receptors and acquisition in childhood
Version of Record online: 21 DEC 2001
Volume 21, Issue 6, pages 410–414, December 2001
How to Cite
Macías, J., Sánchez-Quijano, A., Pineda, J. A., Abad, M. A., Rubio, A., Rosa, R., Leal, M. and Lissen, E. (2001), Minimal liver injury in chronic hepatitis C virus infection is associated with low levels of soluble TNF-α/Fas receptors and acquisition in childhood. Liver, 21: 410–414. doi: 10.1034/j.1600-0676.2001.210608.x
- Issue online: 21 DEC 2001
- Version of Record online: 21 DEC 2001
- Received 13 February, accepted 3 July 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.