Intrahepatic expression of the hepatic stellate cell marker fibroblast activation protein correlates with the degree of fibrosis in hepatitis C virus infection
Article first published online: 23 JAN 2009
Volume 22, Issue 2, pages 93–101, April 2002
How to Cite
Levy, M., McCaughan, G., Marinos, G. and Gorrell, M. (2002), Intrahepatic expression of the hepatic stellate cell marker fibroblast activation protein correlates with the degree of fibrosis in hepatitis C virus infection. Liver, 22: 93–101. doi: 10.1034/j.1600-0676.2002.01503.x
- Issue published online: 23 JAN 2009
- Article first published online: 23 JAN 2009
- Received 5 December 2000, accepted 10 July 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.