Thrombopoietin serum levels are elevated in patients with hepatitis B/C infection compared to other causes of chronic liver disease
Version of Record online: 23 JAN 2009
Volume 22, Issue 2, pages 114–120, April 2002
How to Cite
Schöffski, P., Tacke, F., Trautwein, C., Martin, M. U., Caselitz, M., Hecker, H., Peter Manns, M. and Ganser, A. (2002), Thrombopoietin serum levels are elevated in patients with hepatitis B/C infection compared to other causes of chronic liver disease. Liver, 22: 114–120. doi: 10.1034/j.1600-0676.2002.01547.x
- Issue online: 23 JAN 2009
- Version of Record online: 23 JAN 2009
- Received 28 February, accepted 19 July 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.