Thrombopoietin serum levels do not correlate with thrombocytopenia in hepatic schistosomiasis
Article first published online: 23 JAN 2009
Volume 22, Issue 2, pages 127–129, April 2002
How to Cite
Souza, M., Aguiar, L., Goto, J., Carvente, C., Toledo, C., Borges, DR., Souza, M. R. A., Aguiar, L. A. K., Goto, J. M., Carvente, C. T., Toledo, C. F. and Borges, D. R. (2002), Thrombopoietin serum levels do not correlate with thrombocytopenia in hepatic schistosomiasis. Liver, 22: 127–129. doi: 10.1034/j.1600-0676.2002.01574.x
- Issue published online: 23 JAN 2009
- Article first published online: 23 JAN 2009
- Received 5 April, accepted 16 August 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!