Direct measurement of hepatic tissue hypoxia by using a novel tcpO2/pCO2 monitoring system in comparison with near-infrared spectroscopy
Article first published online: 7 MAY 2003
Volume 23, Issue 3, pages 163–170, June 2003
How to Cite
Yang, W., Hafez, T., Thompson, C. S., Mikhailidis, D. P., Davidson, B. R., Winslet, M. C. and Seifalian, A. M. (2003), Direct measurement of hepatic tissue hypoxia by using a novel tcpO2/pCO2 monitoring system in comparison with near-infrared spectroscopy. Liver International, 23: 163–170. doi: 10.1034/j.1600-0676.2003.00818.x
- Issue published online: 7 MAY 2003
- Article first published online: 7 MAY 2003
- Received 4 August 2002,accepted 10 January 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.