1Final report of the proceedings of the working party at the 8th International Meeting on Wilson disease and Menkes disease, Leipzig/Germany, April 16–18, 2002.
Diagnosis and phenotypic classification of Wilson disease1
Article first published online: 7 MAY 2003
Volume 23, Issue 3, pages 139–142, June 2003
How to Cite
Ferenci, P., Caca, K., Loudianos, G., Mieli-Vergani, G., Tanner, S., Sternlieb, I., Schilsky, M., Cox, D. and Berr, F. (2003), Diagnosis and phenotypic classification of Wilson disease. Liver International, 23: 139–142. doi: 10.1034/j.1600-0676.2003.00824.x
2This meeting was organized under the auspices of the European Association for the Study of the Liver (EASL) and was financially supported by the European Commission (High-level Scientific Conference No. HPCF-CT-2000-00327) and the Austrian Society of Gastroenterology and Hepatology (O¨GGH).
- Issue published online: 7 MAY 2003
- Article first published online: 7 MAY 2003
- Received 23 December 2002, accepted 24 February 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.