Effect of iron overload and dietary fat on indices of oxidative stress and hepatic fibrogenesis in rats
Article first published online: 30 JUL 2003
Volume 23, Issue 4, pages 232–242, August 2003
How to Cite
Brown, K. E., Dennery, P. A., Ridnour, L. A., Fimmel, C. J., Kladney, R. D., Brunt, E. M. and Spitz, D. R. (2003), Effect of iron overload and dietary fat on indices of oxidative stress and hepatic fibrogenesis in rats. Liver International, 23: 232–242. doi: 10.1034/j.1600-0676.2003.00832.x
- Issue published online: 30 JUL 2003
- Article first published online: 30 JUL 2003
- Received 15 January 2003, accepted 1 April 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.