Prolongation of QTc interval: relationship with etiology and severity of liver disease, mortality and liver transplantation
Version of Record online: 30 JUL 2003
Volume 23, Issue 4, pages 243–248, August 2003
How to Cite
Bal, J. S. and Thuluvath, P. J. (2003), Prolongation of QTc interval: relationship with etiology and severity of liver disease, mortality and liver transplantation. Liver International, 23: 243–248. doi: 10.1034/j.1600-0676.2003.00833.x
- Issue online: 30 JUL 2003
- Version of Record online: 30 JUL 2003
- Received 20 January 2003, accepted 23 April 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.