Yersinia pseudotuberculosis infection in breeding monkeys: detection and analysis of strain diversity by PCR
Version of Record online: 2 JUL 2002
Journal of Medical Primatology
Volume 31, Issue 3, pages 129–135, June 2002
How to Cite
Kageyama, T. , Ogasawara, A. , Fukuhara, R. , Narita, Y. , Miwa, N. , Kamanaka, Y. , Abe, M. , Kumazaki, K. , Maeda, N. , Suzuki, J. , Gotoh, S. , Matsubayashi, K. , Hashimoto, C. , Kato, A. and Matsubayashi, N. (2002), Yersinia pseudotuberculosis infection in breeding monkeys: detection and analysis of strain diversity by PCR. Journal of Medical Primatology, 31: 129–135. doi: 10.1034/j.1600-0684.2002.01034.x
- Issue online: 2 JUL 2002
- Version of Record online: 2 JUL 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!