When do herbivores affect plant invasion? Evidence for the natural enemies and biotic resistance hypotheses
Article first published online: 16 DEC 2003
Volume 95, Issue 3, pages 361–373, December 2001
How to Cite
Maron, J. L. and Vilà, M. (2001), When do herbivores affect plant invasion? Evidence for the natural enemies and biotic resistance hypotheses. Oikos, 95: 361–373. doi: 10.1034/j.1600-0706.2001.950301.x
- Issue published online: 16 DEC 2003
- Article first published online: 16 DEC 2003
- Accepted 27 May 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!