Effect of plant architecture on colonization and damage by leaftying caterpillars of Quercus alba
Version of Record online: 26 MAR 2003
Volume 99, Issue 3, pages 531–537, December 2002
How to Cite
Marquis, R. J., Lill, J. T. and Piccinni, A. (2002), Effect of plant architecture on colonization and damage by leaftying caterpillars of Quercus alba. Oikos, 99: 531–537. doi: 10.1034/j.1600-0706.2002.11897.x
- Issue online: 26 MAR 2003
- Version of Record online: 26 MAR 2003
- Manuscript Accepted 3 June 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!