Gene diversity and demographic turnover in central and peripheral populations of the perennial herb Gypsophila fastigiata
Article first published online: 26 MAR 2003
Volume 99, Issue 3, pages 489–498, December 2002
How to Cite
Lönn, M. and Prentice, H. C. (2002), Gene diversity and demographic turnover in central and peripheral populations of the perennial herb Gypsophila fastigiata. Oikos, 99: 489–498. doi: 10.1034/j.1600-0706.2002.11907.x
- Issue published online: 26 MAR 2003
- Article first published online: 26 MAR 2003
- Manuscript Accepted 14 June 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!