Do kleptoparasites reduce their own foraging effort in order to detect kleptoparasitic opportunities?: An empirical test of a key assumption of kleptoparasitic models
Version of Record online: 1 JUL 2002
Volume 97, Issue 2, pages 205–212, May 2002
How to Cite
Smith, R. D., Ruxton, G. D. and Cresswell, W. (2002), Do kleptoparasites reduce their own foraging effort in order to detect kleptoparasitic opportunities?: An empirical test of a key assumption of kleptoparasitic models. Oikos, 97: 205–212. doi: 10.1034/j.1600-0706.2002.970206.x
- Issue online: 1 JUL 2002
- Version of Record online: 1 JUL 2002
- Accepted 9 January 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!