Low humidity reduces ectoparasite pressure: implications for host life history evolution
Article first published online: 1 JUL 2002
Volume 97, Issue 2, pages 223–228, May 2002
How to Cite
Moyer, B. R., Drown, D. M. and Clayton, D. H. (2002), Low humidity reduces ectoparasite pressure: implications for host life history evolution. Oikos, 97: 223–228. doi: 10.1034/j.1600-0706.2002.970208.x
- Issue published online: 1 JUL 2002
- Article first published online: 1 JUL 2002
- Accepted 5 December 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!