Consequences of the interaction between nutrients and plant secondary metabolites on herbivore selectivity: benefits or detriments for plants?
Article first published online: 1 JUL 2002
Volume 97, Issue 2, pages 282–292, May 2002
How to Cite
Villalba, J. J., Provenza, F. D. and Bryant, J. P. (2002), Consequences of the interaction between nutrients and plant secondary metabolites on herbivore selectivity: benefits or detriments for plants?. Oikos, 97: 282–292. doi: 10.1034/j.1600-0706.2002.970214.x
- Issue published online: 1 JUL 2002
- Article first published online: 1 JUL 2002
- Accepted 4 January 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!