Spatial interaction models: from human geography to plant-herhivore interactions
Article first published online: 31 JUL 2002
Volume 98, Issue 1, pages 65–74, July 2002
How to Cite
Oom, S. P., Hester, A. J., Elston, D. A. and Legg, C. J. (2002), Spatial interaction models: from human geography to plant-herhivore interactions. Oikos, 98: 65–74. doi: 10.1034/j.1600-0706.2002.980107.x
- Issue published online: 31 JUL 2002
- Article first published online: 31 JUL 2002
- Accepted 5 November 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!