Population history and life history influence the migration rate of female Glanville fritillary butterflies
Article first published online: 31 JUL 2002
Volume 98, Issue 1, pages 87–97, July 2002
How to Cite
Hanski, I., Breuker, C. J., Schöps, K., Setchfield, R. and Nieminen, M. (2002), Population history and life history influence the migration rate of female Glanville fritillary butterflies. Oikos, 98: 87–97. doi: 10.1034/j.1600-0706.2002.980109.x
- Issue published online: 31 JUL 2002
- Article first published online: 31 JUL 2002
- Accepted 4 January 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!