Risk-averse inflorescence departure in hummingbirds and bumble bees: could plants benefit from variable nectar volumes?
Article first published online: 31 JUL 2002
Volume 98, Issue 1, pages 98–104, July 2002
How to Cite
Biernaskie, J. M., Cartar, R. V. and Hurly, T. A. (2002), Risk-averse inflorescence departure in hummingbirds and bumble bees: could plants benefit from variable nectar volumes?. Oikos, 98: 98–104. doi: 10.1034/j.1600-0706.2002.980110.x
- Issue published online: 31 JUL 2002
- Article first published online: 31 JUL 2002
- Accepted 11 January 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!