The role of legumes as a component of biodiversity in a cross-European study of grassland biomass nitrogen
Article first published online: 29 AUG 2002
Volume 98, Issue 2, pages 205–218, August 2002
How to Cite
Spehn, E. M., Scherer-Lorenzen, M., Schmid, B., Hector, A., Caldeira, M. C., Dimitrakopoulos, P. G., Finn, J. A., Jumpponen, A., O'Donnovan, G., Pereira, J. S., Schulze, E.-D., Troumbis, A. Y. and Körner, C. (2002), The role of legumes as a component of biodiversity in a cross-European study of grassland biomass nitrogen. Oikos, 98: 205–218. doi: 10.1034/j.1600-0706.2002.980203.x
- Issue published online: 29 AUG 2002
- Article first published online: 29 AUG 2002
- Accepted 3 December 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!