Maternal age is not a predominant determinant of progeny sex ratio variation in ungulates
Version of Record online: 29 AUG 2002
Volume 98, Issue 2, pages 334–339, August 2002
How to Cite
Hewison, A. J. M., Gaillard, J.-M., Blanchard, P. and Festa-Bianchet, M. (2002), Maternal age is not a predominant determinant of progeny sex ratio variation in ungulates. Oikos, 98: 334–339. doi: 10.1034/j.1600-0706.2002.980214.x
- Issue online: 29 AUG 2002
- Version of Record online: 29 AUG 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!