The additive partitioning of species diversity: recent revival of an old idea
Article first published online: 1 NOV 2002
Volume 99, Issue 1, pages 3–9, October 2002
How to Cite
Veech, J. A., Summerville, K. S., Crist, T. O. and Gering, J. C. (2002), The additive partitioning of species diversity: recent revival of an old idea. Oikos, 99: 3–9. doi: 10.1034/j.1600-0706.2002.990101.x
- Issue published online: 1 NOV 2002
- Article first published online: 1 NOV 2002
- Accepted 23 April 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!