Density dependence and stochastic variation in a newly established population of a small songbird
Version of Record online: 11 DEC 2002
Volume 99, Issue 2, pages 331–337, November 2002
How to Cite
Sæther, B.-E., Engen, S., Lande, R., Both, C. and Visser, M. E. (2002), Density dependence and stochastic variation in a newly established population of a small songbird. Oikos, 99: 331–337. doi: 10.1034/j.1600-0706.2002.990214.x
- Issue online: 11 DEC 2002
- Version of Record online: 11 DEC 2002
- Accepted 21 May 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!