Using niche-based GIS modeling to test geographic predictions of competitive exclusion and competitive release in South American pocket mice
Article first published online: 16 JUL 2009
Volume 98, Issue 1, pages 3–16, July 2002
How to Cite
Anderson, R. P., Peterson, A. T. and Gómez-Laverde, M. (2002), Using niche-based GIS modeling to test geographic predictions of competitive exclusion and competitive release in South American pocket mice. Oikos, 98: 3–16. doi: 10.1034/j.1600-0706.2002.t01-1-980116.x
- Issue published online: 16 JUL 2009
- Article first published online: 16 JUL 2009
- Accepted 22 February 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!