Ecological strategies of ectomycorrhizal fungi of Salix repens: root manipulation versus root replacement
Article first published online: 21 OCT 2003
Volume 103, Issue 3, pages 668–680, December 2003
How to Cite
Heijden, E. W. v. d. and Kuyper, Th. W. (2003), Ecological strategies of ectomycorrhizal fungi of Salix repens: root manipulation versus root replacement. Oikos, 103: 668–680. doi: 10.1034/j.1600-0706.2003.10638.x
- Issue published online: 21 OCT 2003
- Article first published online: 21 OCT 2003
- Paper received 9 May 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!