Seedling resistance to herbivory as a predictor of relative abundance in a synthesised prairie community
Version of Record online: 25 APR 2003
Volume 101, Issue 2, pages 345–353, May 2003
How to Cite
Burt-Smith, G. S., Grime, J. P. and Tilman, D. (2003), Seedling resistance to herbivory as a predictor of relative abundance in a synthesised prairie community. Oikos, 101: 345–353. doi: 10.1034/j.1600-0706.2003.11052.x
- Issue online: 25 APR 2003
- Version of Record online: 25 APR 2003
- Manuscript Accepted 25 October 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!