Modelling the role of social behavior in the persistence of the alpine marmot Marmota marmota
Article first published online: 25 JUN 2003
Volume 102, Issue 1, pages 124–136, July 2003
How to Cite
Grimm, V., Dorndorf, N., Frey-Roos, F., Wissel, C., Wyszomirski, T. and Arnold, W. (2003), Modelling the role of social behavior in the persistence of the alpine marmot Marmota marmota. Oikos, 102: 124–136. doi: 10.1034/j.1600-0706.2003.11731.x
- Issue published online: 25 JUN 2003
- Article first published online: 25 JUN 2003
- Manuscript Accepted 17 January 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!