Comparing species richness among assemblages using sample units: why not use extrapolation methods to standardize different sample sizes?
Article first published online: 25 APR 2003
Volume 101, Issue 2, pages 398–410, May 2003
How to Cite
Melo, A. S., Pereira, R. A. S., Santos, A. J., Shepherd, G. J., Machado, G., Medeiros, H. F. and Sawaya, R. J. (2003), Comparing species richness among assemblages using sample units: why not use extrapolation methods to standardize different sample sizes?. Oikos, 101: 398–410. doi: 10.1034/j.1600-0706.2003.11893.x
- Issue published online: 25 APR 2003
- Article first published online: 25 APR 2003
- Manuscript Accepted 9 July 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!