Cyclic voles, prey switching in red fox, and roe deer dynamics – a test of the alternative prey hypothesis
Article first published online: 25 APR 2003
Volume 101, Issue 2, pages 338–344, May 2003
How to Cite
Kjellander, P. and Nordström, J. (2003), Cyclic voles, prey switching in red fox, and roe deer dynamics – a test of the alternative prey hypothesis. Oikos, 101: 338–344. doi: 10.1034/j.1600-0706.2003.11986.x
- Issue published online: 25 APR 2003
- Article first published online: 25 APR 2003
- Manuscript Accepted 9 November 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!