Density dependence, regulation and open-closed populations: insights from the wigeon, Anas penelope
Article first published online: 4 JUL 2003
Volume 102, Issue 2, pages 358–366, August 2003
How to Cite
Pöysä, H. and Pesonen, M. (2003), Density dependence, regulation and open-closed populations: insights from the wigeon, Anas penelope. Oikos, 102: 358–366. doi: 10.1034/j.1600-0706.2003.12034.x
- Issue published online: 4 JUL 2003
- Article first published online: 4 JUL 2003
- Manuscript Accepted 14 February 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!