Conflicts between plants and pollinators that reproduce within inflorescences: evolutionary variations on a theme
Article first published online: 14 APR 2003
Volume 100, Issue 1, pages 3–14, January 2003
How to Cite
Dufaÿ, M. and Anstett, M.-C. (2003), Conflicts between plants and pollinators that reproduce within inflorescences: evolutionary variations on a theme. Oikos, 100: 3–14. doi: 10.1034/j.1600-0706.2003.12053.x
- Issue published online: 14 APR 2003
- Article first published online: 14 APR 2003
- Manuscript Accepted 14 August 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!