Edge-mediated effects on stand dynamic processes in forest interiors: a coupled field and simulation approach
Version of Record online: 23 APR 2003
Volume 101, Issue 1, pages 135–146, April 2003
How to Cite
Kupfer, J. A. and Runkle, J. R. (2003), Edge-mediated effects on stand dynamic processes in forest interiors: a coupled field and simulation approach. Oikos, 101: 135–146. doi: 10.1034/j.1600-0706.2003.12119.x
- Issue online: 23 APR 2003
- Version of Record online: 23 APR 2003
- Manuscript Accepted 23 September 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!