Ecological dynamics of extinct species in empty habitat networks. 1. The role of habitat pattern and quantity, stochasticity and dispersal
Article first published online: 1 AUG 2003
Volume 102, Issue 3, pages 449–464, September 2003
How to Cite
León-Cortés, J. L., Lennon, J. J. and Thomas, C. D. (2003), Ecological dynamics of extinct species in empty habitat networks. 1. The role of habitat pattern and quantity, stochasticity and dispersal. Oikos, 102: 449–464. doi: 10.1034/j.1600-0706.2003.12129.x
- Issue published online: 1 AUG 2003
- Article first published online: 1 AUG 2003
- Manuscript Accepted 12 February 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!