Ants in your plants: effects of nectar-thieves on pollen fertility and seed-siring capacity in the alpine wildflower, Polemonium viscosum
Article first published online: 6 MAY 2003
Volume 101, Issue 3, pages 521–528, June 2003
How to Cite
Galen, C. and Butchart, B. (2003), Ants in your plants: effects of nectar-thieves on pollen fertility and seed-siring capacity in the alpine wildflower, Polemonium viscosum. Oikos, 101: 521–528. doi: 10.1034/j.1600-0706.2003.12144.x
- Issue published online: 6 MAY 2003
- Article first published online: 6 MAY 2003
- Manuscript Accepted 6 November 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!