Keystone predator effects and grazer control of planktonic primary production
Version of Record online: 6 MAY 2003
Volume 101, Issue 3, pages 569–577, June 2003
How to Cite
Steiner, C. F. (2003), Keystone predator effects and grazer control of planktonic primary production. Oikos, 101: 569–577. doi: 10.1034/j.1600-0706.2003.12309.x
- Issue online: 6 MAY 2003
- Version of Record online: 6 MAY 2003
- Manuscript Accepted 4 November 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!