Mollusks as ecosystem engineers: the role of shell production in aquatic habitats
Article first published online: 23 APR 2003
Volume 101, Issue 1, pages 79–90, April 2003
How to Cite
Gutiérrez, J. L., Jones, C. G., Strayer, D. L. and Iribarne, O. O. (2003), Mollusks as ecosystem engineers: the role of shell production in aquatic habitats. Oikos, 101: 79–90. doi: 10.1034/j.1600-0706.2003.12322.x
- Issue published online: 23 APR 2003
- Article first published online: 23 APR 2003
- Manuscript Accepted 22 October 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!