The anatomy of a range expansion: changes in cranial morphology and rates of energy extraction for North American red squirrels from different latitudes
Version of Record online: 25 JUN 2003
Volume 102, Issue 1, pages 33–44, July 2003
How to Cite
Goheen, J. R., Swihart, R. K. and Robins, J. H. (2003), The anatomy of a range expansion: changes in cranial morphology and rates of energy extraction for North American red squirrels from different latitudes. Oikos, 102: 33–44. doi: 10.1034/j.1600-0706.2003.12407.x
- Issue online: 25 JUN 2003
- Version of Record online: 25 JUN 2003
- Manuscript Accepted 16 December 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!