Safety in numbers for secondary prey populations: an experimental test using egg predation by small mammals in New Zealand
Version of Record online: 25 JUN 2003
Volume 102, Issue 1, pages 57–66, July 2003
How to Cite
Jones, C. (2003), Safety in numbers for secondary prey populations: an experimental test using egg predation by small mammals in New Zealand. Oikos, 102: 57–66. doi: 10.1034/j.1600-0706.2003.12451.x
- Issue online: 25 JUN 2003
- Version of Record online: 25 JUN 2003
- Manuscript Accepted 30 January 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!