Explaining variable costs of the immune response: selection for specific versus non-specific immunity and facultative life history change
Article first published online: 25 JUN 2003
Volume 102, Issue 1, pages 213–216, July 2003
How to Cite
Moret, Y. (2003), Explaining variable costs of the immune response: selection for specific versus non-specific immunity and facultative life history change. Oikos, 102: 213–216. doi: 10.1034/j.1600-0706.2003.12496.x
- Issue published online: 25 JUN 2003
- Article first published online: 25 JUN 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!