Plant species diversity, plant biomass and responses of the soil community on abandoned land across Europe: idiosyncracy or above-belowground time lags
Article first published online: 2 OCT 2003
Volume 103, Issue 1, pages 45–58, October 2003
How to Cite
Hedlund, K., Santa Regina, I., Van der Putten, W. H., Lepš, J., Díaz, T., Korthals, G. W., Lavorel, S., Brown, V. K., Gormsen, D., Mortimer, S. R., Rodríguez Barrueco, C., Roy, J., Smilauer, P., Smilauerová, M. and Van Dijk, C. (2003), Plant species diversity, plant biomass and responses of the soil community on abandoned land across Europe: idiosyncracy or above-belowground time lags. Oikos, 103: 45–58. doi: 10.1034/j.1600-0706.2003.12511.x
- Issue published online: 2 OCT 2003
- Article first published online: 2 OCT 2003
- Manuscript Accepted 15 April 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!