Evolution of tolerance: the genetic basis of a host's resistance against parasite manipulation
Article first published online: 4 JUL 2003
Volume 102, Issue 2, pages 309–317, August 2003
How to Cite
Hansen, M. H. H. and Koella, J. C. (2003), Evolution of tolerance: the genetic basis of a host's resistance against parasite manipulation. Oikos, 102: 309–317. doi: 10.1034/j.1600-0706.2003.12537.x
- Issue published online: 4 JUL 2003
- Article first published online: 4 JUL 2003
- Manuscript Accepted 30 January 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!