Are spatially correlated or uncorrelated disturbance regimes better for the survival of species?
Article first published online: 21 OCT 2003
Volume 103, Issue 3, pages 449–456, December 2003
How to Cite
Johst, K. and Drechsler, M. (2003), Are spatially correlated or uncorrelated disturbance regimes better for the survival of species?. Oikos, 103: 449–456. doi: 10.1034/j.1600-0706.2003.12770.x
- Issue published online: 21 OCT 2003
- Article first published online: 21 OCT 2003
- Manuscript Accepted 23 April 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!