Deranged expression of the E-cadherin/β-catenin complex and the epidermal growth factor receptor in the clinical evolution and progression of oral squamous cell carcinomas
Article first published online: 6 SEP 2002
Journal of Oral Pathology & Medicine
Volume 31, Issue 8, pages 450–457, September 2002
How to Cite
Bánkfalvi, A., Kraßort, M., Végh, A., Felszeghy, E. and Piffkó, J. (2002), Deranged expression of the E-cadherin/β-catenin complex and the epidermal growth factor receptor in the clinical evolution and progression of oral squamous cell carcinomas. Journal of Oral Pathology & Medicine, 31: 450–457. doi: 10.1034/j.1600-0714.2002.00147.x
- Issue published online: 6 SEP 2002
- Article first published online: 6 SEP 2002
- Accepted for publication February 28, 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.