The incidence of oropharyngeal cancer in Taiwan: an endemic betel quid chewing area
Version of Record online: 30 APR 2002
Journal of Oral Pathology & Medicine
Volume 31, Issue 4, pages 213–219, April 2002
How to Cite
Ho, P.-S., Ko, Y.-C., Yang, Y.-H. C., Shieh, T.-Y. and Tsai, C.-C. (2002), The incidence of oropharyngeal cancer in Taiwan: an endemic betel quid chewing area. Journal of Oral Pathology & Medicine, 31: 213–219. doi: 10.1034/j.1600-0714.2002.310404.x
- Issue online: 30 APR 2002
- Version of Record online: 30 APR 2002
- Accepted for publication April 21, 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.