Sebaceous lymphadenoma of the lip: report of a case of minor salivary gland origin
Article first published online: 30 APR 2002
Journal of Oral Pathology & Medicine
Volume 31, Issue 4, pages 242–243, April 2002
How to Cite
Maruyama, S., Cheng, J., Inoue, T., Takagi, R. and Saku, T. (2002), Sebaceous lymphadenoma of the lip: report of a case of minor salivary gland origin. Journal of Oral Pathology & Medicine, 31: 242–243. doi: 10.1034/j.1600-0714.2002.310409.x
- Issue published online: 30 APR 2002
- Article first published online: 30 APR 2002
- Accepted for publication September 6, 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.