Ceramide Inhibits Cell Proliferation through Akt/PKB Inactivation and Decreases Melanin Synthesis in Mel-Ab Cells
Version of Record online: 1 MAY 2002
Pigment Cell Research
Volume 14, Issue 2, pages 110–115, April 2001
How to Cite
KIM, D.-S., KIM, S.-Y., MOON, S.-J., CHUNG, J.-H., KIM, K.-H., CHO, K.-H. and PARK, K.-C. (2001), Ceramide Inhibits Cell Proliferation through Akt/PKB Inactivation and Decreases Melanin Synthesis in Mel-Ab Cells. Pigment Cell Research, 14: 110–115. doi: 10.1034/j.1600-0749.2001.140206.x
- Issue online: 1 MAY 2002
- Version of Record online: 1 MAY 2002
- Received 14 October 2000 Accepted 18 January 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!